Kevin Miller / Idealist and Behavioral Economist
– Zig Ziglar
– the practice of framing or pursuing ideals, especially unrealistically.
– In philosophy, idealism is the group of philosophies which assert that reality, or reality as we can know it, is fundamentally mental, mentally constructed, or otherwise immaterial.
– An approach to philosophy that regards mind, spirit, or ideas as the most fundamental kinds of reality, or at least as governing our experience of the ordinary objects in the world.
– Basic economics believes that most if not all human behavior is easily explained by relying on the assumption that our preferences are well-defined, rational and stable across time. This is false. If it were true we’d all be fit, wealthy and fulfilled. People are led by what they want in the moment, not what they need in the future.
– Lead people to what they need by incentivizing them with what they want.
The Ziglar Show
– Host of The Ziglar Show
Zig Ziglar influenced over 250 million people and is considered a founding father of positive, personal development. In the top ranked business podcast, The Ziglar Show, Kevin talks to the top influencers of today’s world to understand their personal development journeys and the real world dynamics they encountered while going from zero to hero.
True Life Alliance
A coming revolution
After partnering in a Functional Medicine clinic [link to truelifemedicine.com] and researching what motivates healthy decisions in people’s lives, we have developed a new product that will make a true dent in the “health care” industry. How? By rewarding people for their healthy decisions in a nation that currently subsidizes poor choices and penalizes those who invest in their wellness. Stay tuned while we built the regime…you’ll know when it goes public!
Lives high up in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado in an oversized house made of straw bales surrounded by national forest. One wife of 24 years, nine kids and one grandson. Loves to cook great food, drink great wine, run trails, write, listen to great music, play great games and have great conversations with his great kids, kayak high mountain lakes, lift weights, read great books, watch great movies, go on great beach and lake getaways with his wife and strive to receive love from a massively great God. Oh. And coffee. God bless the divine bean.
While an admitted homebody, here are some 2018 events Kevin will be speaking at and attending:
- Ziglar Meeting of the Masters – Brentwood, TN
- Social Media Marketing World – San Diego, CA
- Podcast Movement – Brentwood, TN
- Hive Costa Rica – Papagayo Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- “Get to the Need through the Want” – The best offerings to humanity can die if we don’t cater to behavioral economics. Wrap your offering around a basic want and you’ll succeed. It’s possible with any product, service, idea or message and we’ll uncover how.
- “The Brain/Body Myth” – Want a brilliant mind, endless energy, astounding creativity, amazing ingenuity and abounding hope? It’s impossible if your physiology is compromised. Walking slower up the stairs? Then your brain is walking slower also. We’ll walk through scores of today’s world changers and how and why they fuel their bodies to fuel their minds and achievements.
- “To The Pain!” – You truly do…stress your way to success.” The opposite of stress is atrophy. As a culture, we’re killing ourselves with too much unhealthy stress and with too little healthy stress. It’s a dramatically paradigm shifting message that will rejuvenate your life. We’ll walk through the keys, supported by examples from today’s most powerful influencers and achievers.